45 blogs that outline the best Bible study tips
45 blogs that outline the best Bible study tips
Studying the Bible can be a daunting task, especially if you begin studying it without a plan of action. If you just sat down one day with the Bible and started reading, you might find yourself confused by some of the references within it and become overwhelmed and discouraged. Over the years many study aids have been produced to help the average person get more out of their study of the Bible, whether you’re studying it in a Bible study group, on your own, or as a family with your kids. Here are 45 blogs to help you get the most out of your Bible study.
The Bible is an overwhelming book for a child to begin reading. With hard to pronounce words and mind-blowing occurrences that can be hard to digest as fact, it’s certainly not an easy read. Starting your child off on the right foot with Bible study can give him a strong base of knowledge. Check out these five blogs for some helpful tips to get your kids started in Bible study.
- Homeschool View- Bible Study Tips for Kids
- Getting Moms and Kids into God’s Word this Year… Together!
- Grapevine Joseph Multi-Level Bible Study
- Homeschool Bible Study
- Pouring God’s Word into Your Kids: Children’s Bible Studies
By the time your child is a teenager they have possibly had some exposure to the Bible and to church. They are also more mature and can better understand the Bible than they could as a child. The next five blogs will give you a plan and some techniques to get your teenagers into Bible study.
- Freebie: A Guide to Writing Bible Study for Teenagers
- Teen Bible Study Discussion Guides
- Tips for Creating a Teen Bible Study Group
- Youth Bible Study Topics
- Youth Ministry Essentials: Be a Better Bible Study Teacher
There seems to be an app for everything and reading the Bible is no different. Using an app can help you find things in your Bible quickly and locate an explanation on the spot if you read something that you don’t understand. These five blogs offer different apps that can aid in your study of the Bible.
- The Bible Study App
- Best Bible Study App Android
- 6 Apps for Spiritual Growth to Use on Your New iPad
- CadreBible Android Apps
- Genesis- The Bible Study App
Traditional Bible Study Tips
Many people want to continue studying the Bible in the same way that they always have or the way their parents did. For tips on how to study the Bible in a time-honored fashion check out these five blogs.
- How to Lead Inductive Bible Studies
- Bible Reading in 2013
- Bible Study Tips: Use Wordle
- Renew Your Mind with Bible Study: 10 Tips
- How Do We Grow in Holiness (Part 1)
Modern Bible Study Tips
If you are looking for a new way to look at the Bible, these tips might be for you. These apps offer a modern approach to Bible study and can help you find new ways to understand old concepts.
- Bible Study Tips- Jennifer Hatmaker’s “A Modern Girl’s Guide to Bible Study”
- What is Exegesis—and Why Should I Care?
- Bible Study Tips from Courtney Joseph
- Bible Study Magazine
- The Fall of Scripture and the Rise of the Academic Bible: A Conversation with Michael Legaspi Transcript
Starting a Bible Study Group
Gathering a group of people together for Bible study can be an enjoyable and interesting endeavor. How do you go about putting the group together and what will you need to provide the members? Read these five blog posts to find out.
- Topics for Bible Study Groups
- How to Start a Bible Study Group
- How to Start a Woman’s Bible Study
- Bible Study Topics for Youth—Walking with Bilbo
- Top 5 Planning Tips for Starting a Home Bible Study
Bible Study for Busy Moms
Moms know that time is of the essence, and often can’t devote as much time as they’d like to doing the things they enjoy. This includes studying the Bible. If you are a busy mom, here are some tips on how to find some time to study the Bible.
- Bible Study for the Busy Woman
- The Busy Mom’s Suggestion Box for Bible Study
- Seven Bible Study Ideas for Busy Moms
- Sharing Bible Study Tips for Busy Moms
- Carry Your Bible and Bible Study on Your Phone
Family Bible Studies
By doing a family Bible study you can be sure of what your kids are hearing and be there to answer any of their questions about what the scripture is saying. Doing a Bible study can help bring a family closer together.
- Fruitful Family Bible Studies: Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Free Bible Studies
- How to Incorporate a Family Bible Study in Your Home
- Family Bible Study Time: Humility
- “Epoch One” Category Added
- Rock Star—Bible Study
Blogs to Read the Bible in a Year
While many people would like to read the Bible, the sheer volume of information in it can cause them to put it off for years. Stop putting it off and approach it with a plan with the help of these five blogs, which have various ways to guide you through reading the Bible in its entirety in one year.
January 3rd One Year Bible Readings
Read the Catholic Bible in a Year
Reading the Whole Bible in a Year: It Can be Done!
Read the Bible in a Year…