Arts and Humanities events this month at UOG’s College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
University of Guam | .
published: October 09, 2018
Aligned with the recent declaration of October as Arts and Humanities Month, the University of Guam’s College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) will be hosting the following events:
• “Bonding: An Exhibition of Contemporary Printmaking”: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturdays until Oct. 26 at the Isla Center for the Arts in Dean’s Circle House #15. Admission: Free.
• “The Greatest Show” music concert featuring the Latte Tones and Mangilao Hot Jazz: 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 18 and 19 at the UOG Fine Arts Theatre. Admission: $5.
• Bali Field School film screening: 2 p.m.–3 p.m. on Oct. 11 and 17 in the CLASS Lecture Hall. Admission: $10.
• CHamoru Language Senatorial Forum: 6 p.m. on Oct. 15 at the CLASS Lecture Hall. Admission: Free.
• Senatorial Forum by the Political Science Student Association: 6 p.m. on Oct. 23, 24, and 25 in the CLASS Lecture Hall.
About the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
The College hosts events throughout the academic year to foster and perpetuate the University’s mission to enlighten, discover, and serve through the liberal arts, social sciences, and humanities. The College has a long tradition of sponsoring and co-sponsoring events on important academic, intellectual, educational, community, and public policy issues. All members of the community are invited to participate and attend public events hosted and sponsored by the College.