11th Annual UOGEF/MCA Celebrity Chef's Cup
It’s time again for another culinary extravaganza with the upcoming Celebrity Chef’s Cup! This annual fund-raiser is hosted by the University of Guam Endowment Foundation in collaboration with the Micronesian Chefs Association (MCA).
The event will be held on Aug. 28, at Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort.
This year’s theme is “Colors,” and each of the competing five chefs will be “colorizing” their courses with their selected color. This year’s chef line-up by course are:
- First Course - Cold Appetizer - Chef Simplicio “JR” Taga - Outrigger Guam Resort
- Second Course- Soup - Chef Daniel Lenherr - The Westin Resort and Spa
- Third Course - Hot Appetizer - Chef Eddie Chien - Delmonico Kitchen and Bar
- Fourth Course - Entree - Chef Toshiyuki Nakajima - Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort
- Fifth Course - Dessert - Chef Mirko Agostini - Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa
Tickets for this event are still available. Please call the UOGEF at 735-2957 for information.