Calling All Runners: Write a travel story and win a marathon weekend getaway!
Are you a runner who also enjoys a night or two in a luxury hotel? Well if you are, we have just the contest for you.
By submitting a travel story on this site, you will be eligible to win a FREE registration in the Guam International Marathon plus two nights at Pacific Islands Club Guam!
Just send a story of at least 200 words about your favorite place in Guam - maybe it's a beach, or a hiking trail, or a diving spot - to Stripes Guam by 13 March.
You must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. Government ID cardholder stationed or living in Guam to enter and win. Two winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries. See the complete official rules on stripesrewards.com under the "Rules" tab.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to guam.stripes.com
- On the top right corner of the page click “Login” if you already have an account or “Register for Free” if you need to create one
- If you’re setting up a new account, complete the registration form, which includes creating your own unique user name
- You’ll receive a welcome e-mail at the e-mail address you provided; use the link in that e-mail message to access your account for the first time and you will immediately be prompted to create your own, secure password for future logins
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Travel” link underneath “Submit Your Story” on the right-side of the webpage
- Enter your story of 200 words or more (you can also attach a photo if you want)
- Hit the gray “save” button and you’re done – you’ve been entered to win!