Send your international Valentine a special message
Perhaps no one knows international marriages like the U.S. military. For our special Valentine’s edition, we’re asking readers in international marriages to share some of the joys and challenges they’ve experienced by answering these questions – and by sending that special someone a Valentine’s greeting that will publish with the answers here and in the Feb. 6 issue of Stripes Guam. Just email your answers to Guam@Stripes.com
Name & Rank:
Spouse’s Name & Rank:
- How long have you and your spouse been married?
- How and where did you meet your spouse?
- What is the best part about being in an international marriage?
- What are the challenges to being in an international marriage?
- Can you give an example of a cultural difference you’ve had with your spouse – and how you’ve made the best of it?
- What advice do you have for anyone considering, or about to enter into, an international marriage?
- What is your Valentine’s Day message to your spouse?