Sign up now for the Tour of Guam to be held Nov. 23
The Tour of Guam is Guam’s most prestigious cycling event. Featuring two event segments, the competitive race which serves as the annual National Championship for Guam’s cycling athletes and the leisure non-competitive touring ride of Southern and Central Guam.
The Tour of Guam serves as the signature cycling event for age group racers and visitors for Guam and the CNMI. All participants will enjoy riding on the southern and central roads of Guam which includes scenic vistas of the beautiful reefs and seas surrounding Guam, as well as breathtaking views of mountain and valley landscapes. The race begins and ends at the Ada’s Trust Capitol building located in Guam’s capital village of Hagatna. There are two race distances offered in the Tour of Guam. A 105 km long course and a 42 km short course. The 105 km race course has a total vertical gain of 1,676 meters. The short course has a total vertical gain of 610 meters.
Event Amenities Include:
- Tour of Guam Aid Stations: There are 4 aid stations located strategically on the race course to ensure that all riders are provided adequate hydration and nutrition.
- Support Vehicles: Each race distance includes support vehicles to provide riders with mechanical assistance.
- Medical: Race staffing includes two (2) Emergency medical Technicians (EMT) from the Guam Fire Department and each are equipped with AED equipment.
- Post-Race Meal: All event participants are provided with a light post-race meal provided by Pacific Islands Club.
- Event Goodies: Custom Dri-Fit race shirt and ditty bag: drawstring bag, & other items.
- Awards Banquet: This fun filled event will be held at Pacific Islands Club beginning at 7:00 pm the evening of the race and will include awards and raffle prizes for participants.
- Medals for top 3 in each age group for the Tour of Guam and finisher certificates will be available at the Awards Banquet. Cash prizes and trophies for the top 3 male and female finishers in the Tour of Guam.
- Chip timing for all riders provided by the Guam Cycling Federation.
Through Nov. 6
- GCF Members $40
- Non GCF Members $50
- International $60
Nov. 7 – 20
- Non GCF Members $70
- International $80
RACE DATE: NOV. 23
For details on Tour of Guam, visit: www.tourofguam.com
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!