Fun things to do on Guam
Island’s best and most thrilling water park!
Tarza offers the most thrilling and exciting slides on Island.
We offer 10 slides, a lazy river, flow rider and pools that you can relax and build your adventure in.
Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00am – 4:00pm Closed on Wednesdays
Address: 1328 Pale San Vitores Road Tumon 96931
Turn the corner of T.G.I Fridays, drive past Guam Plaza Hotel. Tarza is on the left hand side.
Phone: (671) 646-7803 or (671) 646-2750
Ocean Jet Club is located in the beautiful Agana Bay which is conveniently located 10 minutes from Tumon.
Enjoy the Hafa Adai Spirit in a tropical setting and take home memories of Guam with your certificate from Ocean Jet Club. The pristine panorama beach with shallow water is safe and child-friendly.
We’ll provide you with a variety of single and combination water sports packages for your enjoyment. You will be welcomed by our experienced and friendly staff.
Address: P.O. Box 3058 Hagatna, GU 96932
Phone: (671) 646-2294
Puntan Dos Amantes
If you could visit one place on Guam to take in the island’s beauty, culture, and history in a single breath, come to Two Lovers Point. This startling cliff line in Northern Guam, overlooking the glimmering Philippine Sea, is the site of an ancient Chamorro legend. The legend tells of two lovers who, forbidden from being together in life, leaped to their deaths from the cliffside so they could be together in eternity.
Today, with culturally-inspired architecture, sweeping landscapes and dramatic overlooks, the site immerses visitors in all the drama and history of that ancient Chamorro romance.
Address: 138 Martyr St.
Hagatna, GU 96910
Phone: (671) 647-4100
Price: Our experienced Tandem Skydiving Instructors will lead you hand to hand. For just $289, you will experience the thrill of a lifetime.
Booking: Reserve now via Reservation Form or give us a call. Space is limited!
What to bring: Identification (i.e. Passport, driver’s license)
What to wear: T-shirt, shorts and sneakers (No skirts and no high-heels)
Jumpers must fit the following criteria:
• Must be between 18 – 65 yrs. Old
• Must weigh less than 220 lbs. (100kg)
• Must not be under the influence of alcohol, non-prescriptive drugs
• Must not have been scuba diving within 24 hours prior to skydiving
• Must not be pregnant
Address: ACI Pacific Hanger 17-340 GMF Barrigada, GU 96921
Phone: (671) 475-3483 or (671) 787-3679
Strike Zone Batting Cages
Welcome to Strike Zone Batting Cages Guam!
Strike Zone has been servicing needs of the Guam athlete, schools, leagues, and teams for over 12 years! It was established in 2001 and is conveniently located to service the youth and adult sports enthusiasts of Guam.
Guam’s #1 Softball and Baseball Outlet
– Batting Cages Team Uniforms
– Team Equipment
– Individual Equipment
– Special Order Items
– Screen Printing
– Embroidery & Lettering
– Bat Rolling
– Glove Relacing ......Much More!
• Happy hour hitting
- Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. $10 all u can
• Master Mondays
- Mondays all day
- 40 years and over get ProShop/Hitting Discounts
• Sunday fun day! 50% all hitting
– Sundays all day
• Civil service discounts
– Police, Fire Dept, EMT, Teacher, Military
• Birthday rewards
– 10 free minutes hitting/ProShop Discounts with ID
• Team hitting deals: Buy now-practice when you want
– Special rates for 2 hour to 4 hours of hitting purchased up front
• Heavy hitters rewards card: get stamps for hitting and pro shop purchases
– Earn membership discounts and free hitting when card is full!
• Guam Baseball Academy Training $30 per student
– 1 hour training for hitting or pitching
– Includes coach instruction, practice drills, assessment , free hitting time, Guam sticker and 20oz water (may be private or in a group-please call ahead to schedule)
• Family fun package $20
– Includes 12 hitting tokens, 2 ea Guam Baseball sticker, 2 ea Guam T-Shirt, 2 ea 20oz water
• 4 automated hitting cages-baseball and softball
• Training cage for tee and short toss
• Wifi Hotspot
• 2 TVs for streaming internet or live games
– Pro Shop with Top Name Brands
– Custom Uniforms/Hats/Embroidery
– Strike Zone Team Fundraisers
– Parties and Events
– Fundraiser Gift Certificates
– Glove Relacing & Repair
– Bat Rolling
– Field and Facility consultation
– Baseball and Softball League and Event Management
– Pitch Speed Gun
– Ping Pong Tables
– Arcade Games
– Basketball Hoop
– Pool Table
– Putting Green
Address: 2271 Army Drive Suite A Tamuning 96913-1258
Phone: (671) 649-9663
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!